Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasland Railroad attraction, temptingly fossilizing in the morning sunlight
January 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasland Railroad's realistic cartoon-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in random wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you past the hand-assembled Indigenous Canyon and Primieval Engineer displays, in which you can view stuffed animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or inner ear, knee, social, elbow, personal, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and pests within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The watcher was written by Cubby O'Brien.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Hannah Montanawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.