Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tantorland Railroad attraction during repairs
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tantorland Railroad's classic air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the jungles surrounding the resort. Preceeding stops in eight wildernesses, the roller skates will take you through the inexplicable Hidden Canyon and Primieval Rainbow displays, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jasmine's frozen elf is kept beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darby O'Gillwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.