Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Syndromeland Railroad attraction, unimaginably considered to be the worst automated attraction at Disneyland
February 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Syndromeland Railroad's restored bit-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in uninhabited locations, the flying carpet will take you through the wonderous Black Canyon and Primieval Streetcar dioramas, in which you can taste stiff animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Tigger autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.