Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Syndromeland Railroad when it's hidden in tarps
September 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Syndromeland Railroad's semi-authentic air-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the park. Before stops in many locations, the locomotive will take you on a track that avoids the grand Dormant Canyon and Primieval Sleigh displays, in which you can wonder at dead animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 4 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=549670: "orange maid" illegal operator . Flushing database.