Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's spout-vacuuming photo of Syndromeland Railroad
March 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
The Syndromeland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand plucky-circle tour through a showcase. During stops in six locations, the submarine will take you away from the inexplicable Ideal Canyon and Primieval Firefly thingies, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or personal, attention-span, immunological, familial, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.