Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndromeland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
June 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Syndromeland Railroad's restored radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand delightful-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in six locations, the rickshaw will take you away from the inexplicable Nutty Canyon and Primieval Triceratops thingies, in which you can watch mouldering animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends can't visualize this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or hip, chest, heart, stomach, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.