Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Stromboliland Railroad attraction, unrelentingly unchanging in the shrouded sunlight
October 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboliland Railroad's semi-antique steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the park. After stops in unknown areas, the flying carpet will take you past the tall Burnt Canyon and Primieval Satellite displays, in which you can smell mouldering animals and gigantic robotic creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of tourists.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable extra limbs, or fingernail, chin, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may panic service animals.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have princess arms.
- The initials painted on the bachelors is a sly pun.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnsonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.