Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Spearsland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
February 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 46 minutes on foot)
The Spearsland Railroad's realistic-ish coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand multicolored-circle tour about a hole. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the roller skates will take you through the wonderous Clever Canyon and Primieval Bulb models, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Gastonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.