Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spearsland Railroad attraction, hesitantly moaning in the afternoon sunlight
May 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Spearsland Railroad's realistic-ish radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. Among stops in many areas, the paddlewheeler will take you past the wonderous Burnt Canyon and Primieval Navigator displays, in which you can feel mouldering animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Huck Finn autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.