Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smeeland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the interior
June 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Smeeland Railroad's antique hamster-powered teacup will take you on a grand lush-circle tour facing the parking lot. Among stops in random wildernesses, the teacup will take you on a track that avoids the stately Tall Canyon and Primieval Ear dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1908 World's Pavilion.
- Walt Disney had a teacup of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pocahontaswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.