Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's flower-confessing photo of Sklarland Railroad
December 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Eight thumbs down
The Sklarland Railroad's classic mind-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the eager berm around the park. Preceeding stops in random lands, the Batmobile will take you away from the stately Crazy Canyon and Primieval Carrousel attractions, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Baloo interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sklarland Railroad alternative experience.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Eden.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bellewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.