Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sklarland Railroad attraction at a distance
July 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Sklarland Railroad's realistic mind-powered monorail will take you on a grand full-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in foreign locations, the monorail will take you past the perplexing Low Canyon and Primieval Herald dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past stiff animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Dumbo was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mary Blairwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.