Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sklarland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Underdog
August 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Sklarland Railroad's restored hamster-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in eight lands, the railroad train will take you past the wonderous Overhead Canyon and Primieval Shareholder exhibits, in which you can smell dead animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to buy special glasses.
- This was Willie the Giant's mistakenly visited attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mushuwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.