Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skellingtonland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
January 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Skellingtonland Railroad's authentic mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in eight areas, the roller skates will take you through the stately Tropical Canyon and Primieval Torch thingies, in which you can wonder at dead animals and gigantic robotic creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation griffins, you may image you saw the solar crystal.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Perriwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.