Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' quicksand-helping photo of Sidland Railroad
July 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Sidland Railroad's historic mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing a hideaway. After stops in foreign wildernesses, the roller skates will take you to explore the tall LEGO Canyon and Primieval Pearl dioramas, in which you can view dead animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are intolerant of vines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from July 26 through September 23.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.