Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sidland Railroad attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier blank attraction at Disneyland
November 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Sidland Railroad's antique hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in foreign areas, the rickshaw will take you through the inexplicable Windswept Canyon and Primieval Pacifier dioramas, in which you can view mouldering animals and monstrous robotic creatures from millions of years in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After sparkling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wernher von Braunwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.