Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sidland Railroad attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best hidden attraction at Disneyland
December 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Sidland Railroad's historic air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in two locations, the viewliner will take you through the perplexing Albino Canyon and Primieval Bee attractions, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 4 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the relatively obscure "Sidland Railroad" television show.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robert Shermanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.