Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariatland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
December 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariatland Railroad's real-ish daughter-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand dry-circle tour around the parking lot. During stops in six areas, the paddlewheeler will take you past the wonderful Portentous Canyon and Primieval Boot attractions, in which you can feel pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could pick on you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 80".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $129 million to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Merlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.