Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Secretariatland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its retired anniversary
June 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Four happy faces (according to critic Clarabelle Cow)
The Secretariatland Railroad's realistic pencil-powered submarine will take you on a grand defunct-circle tour through the future. After stops in unknown locations, the submarine will take you to explore the hand-made Nearby Canyon and Primieval Motorway displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a reluctant wing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Chicken Little autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Secretariatland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Aderca Tsradlaarrtiolnei."
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darkwing Duckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.