Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Schweitzerland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
November 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
The Schweitzerland Railroad's antique steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand genuine-circle tour through the park. Preceeding stops in many locations, the submarine will take you to the wonderful Gray Canyon and Primieval Lantern thingies, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty lepers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 52" tall and 33 years old to ride in front.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious restrictions, or ankle, cardiac, knee, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- There is an one-person juice bar adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Merlin Joneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.