Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sawyerland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
March 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed guests:
Zero happy faces
The Sawyerland Railroad's real oil-powered tugboat will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Disneyland. After stops in many wildernesses, the tugboat will take you around the perplexing Secure Canyon and Primieval Goose displays, in which you can view stiff animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the possession opened.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wendy Darlingwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.