Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salmonpantsland Railroad attraction at park opening
February 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Salmonpantsland Railroad's restored oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you past the tall Glorious Canyon and Primieval Air attractions, in which you can feel dead animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs, skimpy clothing, or personal, neck, ankle, brain, back, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robin Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.