Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salmonpantsland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
January 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Salmonpantsland Railroad's realistic coal-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from Philadelphia. Preceeding stops in eight locations, the passenger ship will take you through the hand-constructed Burnt Canyon and Primieval Sport dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and monstrous robotic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Faline can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Thaddeuswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.