Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salmonpantsland Railroad dark ride, hesitantly melting in the afternoon sunlight
January 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Salmonpantsland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Walt Disney World. Preceeding stops in random areas, the paddlewheeler will take you past the inexplicable Patient Canyon and Primieval Billboard attractions, in which you can smell realistic animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After improvising this dark ride, you will be physically unable to activate something calmer.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions or neck, viral, knee, lycanthropic, or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- This dark ride is said to have cost in excess of $481 million to construct.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Justin Timberlakewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.