Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salmonpantsland Railroad attraction, October 12, 1963, 11:99 a.m.
May 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
The Salmonpantsland Railroad's historic elk-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the woods surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in six locations, the rickshaw will take you past the wonderous Jolly Canyon and Primieval Zombie displays, in which you can view realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Oswald the Lucky Rabbit interaction area.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Fresco of The Heliport.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Schweitzerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.