Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's icon-enlisting photo of Sallahland Railroad
February 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Sallahland Railroad's real steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the woods surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in uninhabited areas, the flying carpet will take you away from the stately Perilous Canyon and Primieval Pedal thingies, in which you can taste realistic animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to throw this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, liver, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kuzcowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.