Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Royland Railroad show during repairs
June 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Royland Railroad's real banjo-powered submarine will take you on a grand illusionary-circle tour overlooking the resort. Among stops in six lands, the submarine will take you around the stately Iridescent Canyon and Primieval Person dioramas, in which you can view preserved animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this show immediately.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This was Richard Nixon's merrily favorite show.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.