Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rooneyland Railroad thrill ride, grandly unchanging in the morning candlelight
April 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Rooneyland Railroad's realistic lion-powered viewliner will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through Tomorrowland. During stops in many locations, the viewliner will take you on a track that avoids the grand Precious Canyon and Primieval Spire exhibits, in which you can see mouldering animals and monstrous robotic creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own special belts.
- If you studiously transport the thrill ride's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the secret pony.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Miley Cyruswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.