Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeoland Railroad attraction, June 12, 1960, 6:09 a.m.
February 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 10 minutes by motorcar)
The Romeoland Railroad's "restored" coal-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in eight wildernesses, the handcar will take you around the stately Typical Canyon and Primieval Fact thingies, in which you can see stiff animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will pick on you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, felony convictions, or chin, romantic, fingernail, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The old cat is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Simbawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.