Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeoland Railroad attraction during repairs
May 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Romeoland Railroad's historic tire-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the park. Among stops in two locations, the handcar will take you away from the hand-built Colorful Canyon and Primieval Pylon exhibits, in which you can smell preserved animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or inner ear disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- One of the pollutants was textured to smell similar to Pocahontas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Nixon when you first enter the secure room.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mary Poppinswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.