Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robinland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
June 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Robinland Railroad's realistic air-powered paddlewheel will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in many wildernesses, the paddlewheel will take you through the amazing Undaunted Canyon and Primieval Ghost displays, in which you can view dead animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from personal or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes inside the attraction at most times.
- The top of Robinland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as Germany.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheel of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Britney Spearswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.