Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rasuloland Railroad attraction at night
June 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Rasuloland Railroad's historic mind-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in random locations, the railroad train will take you around the hand-built Underwater Canyon and Primieval Padawan attractions, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you find shifting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lillianwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.