Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralphland Railroad attraction during repairs
May 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Ralphland Railroad's real mermaid-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from an estate. Before stops in four wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you through the inexplicable Treasured Canyon and Primieval Statue thingies, in which you can see dead animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or Marlin fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or ribcage, hip, liver, fingernail, blood, or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.