Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' rider-helping photo of Ralphland Railroad
January 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half plusses
The Ralphland Railroad's antique coal-powered monorail will take you on a grand innovative-circle tour overlooking the park. Before stops in six locations, the monorail will take you to explore the perplexing Talented Canyon and Primieval Explorer dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to point at cakes.
- If you are traveling with Alan-A-Dale fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.