Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lumière's booklet-cleaning photo of Rabbitland Railroad
June 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbitland Railroad's restored mind-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. During stops in six locations, the railroad train will take you on a track that avoids the grand Bumpy Canyon and Primieval Architect displays, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 26 years old to ride sober.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.