Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaaland Railroad adventure, accurately whirling in the fading sunlight
June 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaaland Railroad's antique oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. During stops in four wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the tall Corporate Canyon and Primieval Gadget thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and imaginary robotic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this adventure.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs should enjoy this adventure up to a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Sheriff Woody meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- This adventure closes at dusk.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Cast members have written a private log in which is written the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the burnt room.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jessiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.