Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaaland Railroad, a favorite show of Darlene Gillespie
March 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Pumbaaland Railroad's antique radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand corporate-circle tour encircling the park. After stops in eight locations, the flying carpet will take you to explore the inexplicable National Canyon and Primieval Piano exhibits, in which you can view pickled animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter a show vehicle with a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this show.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- It is alledged that Huey's frozen boatnik is stored in a vault beneath this show.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tom Sawyerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.