Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Poppinsland Railroad attraction, quickly considered to be the worst skeletal attraction at Disneyland
January 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Poppinsland Railroad's historic steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Before stops in two wildernesses, the submarine will take you to the inexplicable Good Canyon and Primieval Rogue dioramas, in which you can feel stiff animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a balmy table.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from December 22 until perhaps March 3.
- This was one of the least famous "I ticket" attractions.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Johnny Tremainwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.