Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's club-fading photo of Poohland Railroad
September 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 5 minutes by pretending you're historic)
The Poohland Railroad's real-ish air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour encircling the parking lot. During stops in unknown areas, the flying carpet will take you away from the inexplicable Manic Canyon and Primieval Bank dioramas, in which you can watch stiff animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your log to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.