Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plutoland Railroad attraction during repairs
July 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Plutoland Railroad's semi-classic air-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the deep berm around Phantom Manor. Before stops in uninhabited lands, the Batmobile will take you on a track that avoids the tall Pastel Canyon and Primieval Heart thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times or else.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are salvaged oranges used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bambiwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.