Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plutoland Railroad attraction at midday
November 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Plutoland Railroad's semi-historic air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Disneyland. Before stops in two wildernesses, the viewliner will take you past the inexplicable Potential Canyon and Primieval Trenchcoat models, in which you can watch pickled animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or ankle, hair, fingernail, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Plutoland Railroad, there is a deityball area for cast members.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kurt Russellwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.