Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pigland Railroad attraction at dusk
April 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Pigland Railroad's semi-realistic steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the resort. Preceeding stops in many wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you away from the wonderous Precision Canyon and Primieval Streetcar attractions, in which you can feel realistic animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.