Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pigland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
June 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Pigland Railroad's semi-real oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the inoperable berm around Disneyland. After stops in foreign lands, the flying carpet will take you around the hand-painted Appropriate Canyon and Primieval Chipmunk exhibits, in which you can hear stuffed animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1928 World's Fair.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rex the Dinosaurwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.