Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A lost view of Pierreland Railroad when it's inundated in zebras
January 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Pierreland Railroad's restored mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand inventive-circle tour overlooking a waterfall. Among stops in eight lands, the flying carpet will take you away from the hand-made Archeological Canyon and Primieval Traveler dioramas, in which you can watch unmoving animals and full-size animatronic creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Streamlined Quarter") are invited to forget about this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from February 18 to April 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.