Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pierreland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Florida
November 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Pierreland Railroad's realistic mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Walt Disney Land. During stops in foreign lands, the passenger ship will take you to explore the wonderful Appropriate Canyon and Primieval Diary thingies, in which you can see stiff animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could joke with your party.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Suzannawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.