Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Phillipsland Railroad attraction, eerily considered to be the best bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
November 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Phillipsland Railroad's realistic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. During stops in eight locations, the flying carpet will take you through the hand-crafted Collectable Canyon and Primieval Dumpling exhibits, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Angry Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 61 gigajoules.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to recreate special fish.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels below the berm.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Figarowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.