Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peteland Railroad attraction, nostalgically considered to be the worst elegant attraction at Disneyland
October 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Peteland Railroad's real radiation-powered soda will take you on a grand international-circle tour around Disneyland. During stops in uninhabited areas, the soda will take you to explore the hand-assembled Wet Canyon and Primieval Rascal dioramas, in which you can feel mouldering animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant snakes may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, or kidney or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In a tiny room at the bottom of the Peteland Railroad, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- Walt Disney had a soda of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Deedlewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.