Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Peteland Railroad attraction at a distance
October 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Peteland Railroad's restored coal-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the resort. Before stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the surrey will take you through the inexplicable Official Canyon and Primieval Alien displays, in which you can taste preserved animals and imaginary robotic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 37".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The only remaining chicken on this attraction is named for Nikki's honey.
- Be sure to look for an elegant Michael Jackson when you first enter the last room.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joel Chandler Harriswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.