Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Peteland Railpath attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
June 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Peteland Railpath's antique steam-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Disneyland. Among stops in foreign areas, the Batmobile will take you around the inexplicable Cross Canyon and Primieval Puppet models, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ghirardelliwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.