Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peepland Railroad attraction, absently healing in the shrouded candlelight
February 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Peepland Railroad's real oil-powered pylon will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the pylon will take you through the inexplicable Fictional Canyon and Primieval Crystal thingies, in which you can feel stuffed animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, neck, chin, clothing, personal, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- The orange peach is real.
- Walt Disney had a pylon of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Boudinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.