Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parkland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
May 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Parkland Railroad's semi-authentic coal-powered love bug will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from a store. During stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the love bug will take you away from the tall Sharper Canyon and Primieval Servant thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and full-size mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- The picture of topiaries is a sly pun.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Card Walkerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.