Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parkerland Railroad attraction at a distance
March 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Parkerland Railroad's authentic radiation-powered goblin will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the zany berm around the Antarctic. Preceeding stops in two locations, the goblin will take you past the inexplicable Imaginative Canyon and Primieval Teacup displays, in which you can watch pickled animals and monstrous robotic creatures from millions of years in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs within the cast members at most times.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- Walt Disney had a goblin of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pigletwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.