Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The O'Gillland Railroad attraction, April 10, 1990, 5:13 p.m.
May 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The O'Gillland Railroad's restored radiation-powered monorail will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the park. Among stops in eight wildernesses, the monorail will take you to explore the wonderous Tubular Canyon and Primieval Fool dioramas, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with Tiger Lily fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.