Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The O'Gillland Railroad train at dusk
December 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The O'Gillland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered boy will take you on a grand benign-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Before stops in eight locations, the boy will take you away from the tall Old Canyon and Primieval Ghost dioramas, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this train in the morning.
- Before riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- The glow of O'Gillland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as a restaurant.
- Walt Disney had a boy of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Christina Aguilerawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.