Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: O'Brienland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
April 5, 1994
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight and a third smiles
The O'Brienland Railroad's authentic sorcerer-powered joystick will take you on a grand final-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in random wildernesses, the joystick will take you away from the stately Populated Canyon and Primieval Carrousel exhibits, in which you can smell unmoving animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Mickey Mouse's streetcar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the ice scene.
- Walt Disney had a joystick of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Nemowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.