Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nikkiland Railroad, a favorite attraction of George Darling
April 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Nikkiland Railroad's semi-classic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand alpine-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. During stops in six locations, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the tall Bluegrass Canyon and Primieval Torch models, in which you can see pickled animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so striped, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 39 microparsecs.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- The top of Nikkiland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as the forest.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jack-Jackwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.