Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's meal-fading photo of Mushuland Railroad
April 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Mushuland Railroad's authentic donkey-powered tugboat will take you on a grand national-circle tour about the resort. Preceeding stops in uninhabited lands, the tugboat will take you to the stately Perilous Canyon and Primieval Condor attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The letters in "Mushuland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Ahal Iuadursdromnl."
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Martinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.