Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ollie Johnston's jester-annoying photo of Mushuland Railroad
September 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Mushuland Railroad's realistic oil-powered handcar will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the woods surrounding the park. Among stops in random locations, the handcar will take you around the tall Independent Canyon and Primieval Inhabitant attractions, in which you can see dead animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
- After going on this ride, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is said that Frank's frozen oil is kept beneath this ride.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Griffith Parkwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.