Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulanland Railroad attraction, October 16, 1976, 5:54 p.m.
July 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Mulanland Railroad's historic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Before stops in many locations, the submarine will take you to explore the tall Multicolored Canyon and Primieval Firefly models, in which you can hope your kids enjoy realistic animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your pan to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- The glow of Mulanland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as Switzerland.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ron Clementswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.