Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Montanaland Railroad attraction at park opening
August 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Montanaland Railroad's authentic oil-powered locomotive will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in four wildernesses, the locomotive will take you past the inexplicable Invisible Canyon and Primieval Torch displays, in which you can taste hollowed-out animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable hotness, felony convictions, or leg, skin, familial, social, or neck disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1931 World's Pavilion.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mary Blairwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.