Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Monsantoland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
March 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Monsantoland Railroad's historic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding a tavern. Preceeding stops in four lands, the paddlewheeler will take you past the hand-constructed Simple Canyon and Primieval Drum thingies, in which you can smell realistic animals and full-size mechanical creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Main Street.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dapper Danwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.