Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlinland Railroad, a favorite train of Cogsworth
July 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Merlinland Railroad's "real" coal-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. After stops in uninhabited locations, the choo-choo will take you around the perplexing Nutty Canyon and Primieval Rider thingies, in which you can see realistic animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tony Baxter photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- During inclement hail, this train may be more fun.
- This train closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and youths within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.