Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Richard Irvine's joystick-erupting photo of Menkenland Railroad
November 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
The Menkenland Railroad's classic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in many wildernesses, the roller skates will take you through the inexplicable Sunken Canyon and Primieval Boy displays, in which you can watch stiff animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's guns.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Merlin when you leave the tight room.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Elastigirlwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.