Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of McQueenland Railroad when it's not bathed in fog
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The McQueenland Railroad's antique merry-go-round-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing the park. Before stops in six wildernesses, the submarine will take you to explore the stately Indigenous Canyon and Primieval Stove displays, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Shere Khan autograph location.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Rumor has it, there are no logs used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dolewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.