Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The McGuireland Railroad ride at night
September 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The McGuireland Railroad's antique oil-powered roller skates will take you on a grand theatrical-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Preceeding stops in foreign wildernesses, the roller skates will take you past the wonderous Populated Canyon and Primieval Antagonists dioramas, in which you can view unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and film the ride's false doors, you may lose sight of the precarious brush.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Alan-A-Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.