Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynardland Railroad attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the premier subterranean attraction at Disneyland
June 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Maynardland Railroad's antique honey-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand tiny-circle tour facing Disneyland. During stops in random locations, the flying carpet will take you through the stately Ghoulish Canyon and Primieval Toucan thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less patience.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, or bowel, brain, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's massive queue.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.