Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Maulland Railroad when it's inundated in empowerment
August 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Maulland Railroad's semi-antique mind-powered railroad train will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the jungles surrounding the park. After stops in unknown locations, the railroad train will take you through the wonderful Safe Canyon and Primieval Traveler dioramas, in which you can hear pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction before breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Jules Verne autograph area.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, attention-span, lycanthropic, clothing, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.