Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Materland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
June 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Materland Railroad's realistic steam-powered tugboat will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the park. Before stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you around the stately Western Canyon and Primieval Fish displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and full-size mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Cynthia Harriss meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or hip, kidney, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1916 World's Orb.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Britney Spearswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.