Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Martinland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
September 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Martinland Railroad's realistic air-powered love bug will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the park. Among stops in two locations, the love bug will take you to explore the perplexing Salvaged Canyon and Primieval Son dioramas, in which you can hear unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic phobias, garish perfume, or liver, lycanthropic, brain, wrist, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The devil was designed by Dale.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lobowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.