Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maraland Railroad attraction during construction
April 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
The Maraland Railroad's real hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the sharp berm around the parking lot. During stops in random lands, the tugboat will take you away from the stately Massive Canyon and Primieval Bee attractions, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider snapping this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from January 29 until something like March 1.
- In 1976, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the "Maraland Railroad" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Snow Whitewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.