Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Loboland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
January 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Loboland Railroad's historic mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour about Disneyland. Preceeding stops in random wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the wonderful Ancient Canyon and Primieval Pal attractions, in which you can taste pickled animals and gigantic robotic creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The letters in "Loboland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Rrdlaoalbndil Oao."
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Geppettowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.